Speaking Engagements for Mental Health Professionals
- Group practices
- Mental health clinics/agencies
- PHP/IOP centers
- Annual conferences
- Graduate programs
Workshops for Therapists
Cristina provides training for mental health professionals from different organizations, clinics, associations, etc., on topics related to Trauma. She can customize trainings, workshops, and presentations, as well as the length of each training, to be tailored to your organization’s needs.
Pasadena Trauma Therapy, Inc. is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT) to sponsor continuing education for MFTs, LCSWs, and LPCCs. Pasadena Trauma Therapy, Inc. maintains responsibility for any program/course and its content.
Cristina’s Current Workshops
- Working with Trauma and the Body
- Working with Dissociative Identity Disorder Part I
- Working with Dissociative Identity Disorder Part II: Treating Ritual Abuse
- Working with Childhood Sexual Abuse Survivors (from a Structural Dissociation Perspective)/Parts Work
To see Cristina’s trauma training and specializations, click here
Case Consultation for your Group Practice
Cristina also provides case consultation for group practices that want to learn a different approach when working with trauma survivors. Prior consultation groups have included, but are not limited to:
- Applying the structural dissociation model/parts work/IFS to conceptualizing trauma symptoms.
- Providing psychoeducation on the dissociative spectrum and how to assess dissociation properly.
- Addressing how to properly apply EMDR techniques when working with CPTSD and dissociative clients.
- Applying somatic interventions- such as working with posture, gestures, movements, and the five senses- when trauma is stuck in the body.
- Utilizing Brainspotting in combination with parts work.
- How to work with flight, fight, freeze, and fawn responses.
- Providing psychoeducation on Trauma Therapy Stage 1 Stabilization, using somatic interventions in combination with parts work.
- How to help clients when they are dissociating, having flashbacks/are in a somatic memory.
- Psychoeducation and interventions when working with sexual abuse survivors.
Training can be uniquely tailored to what your team/organization needs
Feel free to contact Cristina at (818) 434-6051 or [email protected] to discuss the needs of your company. You can also click here to fill out Cristina’s contact page.